Anyone know vtfishguy?

Vic 20 Item Exchange

Moderator: Moderators

saehn
Vic 20 Devotee

Anyone know vtfishguy?

Post by saehn »

Does anyone know someone who goes by vtfishguy, is on eBay, and likes VIC/retro stuff? He was the winner of my recent MegaCart auction last Sunday (over a week ago). I heard from him only once, on Wednesday, saying that he'd pay soon. That's it.

So now I'm probably going to have to list him as a non-paying bidder. It really sucks, because he has an otherwise good history on eBay.

Does anyone know him? I'd rather just have him pay me, and I'll send him the package. You know, like a normal auction. Sheesh.
Vic20-Ian
Vic 20 Scientist

Post by Vic20-Ian »

I would give it an extra week or so as it is the holiday season and he may have gone away for a week or two and forgotten while packing etc. It happened to me once. If his feedback is good then benefit of the doubt works best.
Vic20-Ian

The best things in life are Vic-20

Upgrade all new gadgets and mobiles to 3583 Bytes Free today! Ready
saehn
Vic 20 Devotee

Post by saehn »

Thanks all, he paid (without comment) after I issued the non-paying bidder notice.
English Invader
Vic 20 Scientist

Post by English Invader »

saehn wrote:Thanks all, he paid (without comment) after I issued the non-paying bidder notice.
Would you mind if I asked which state the buyer is from? As you may or may not know, I was speculating as to how many different US states have Mega-Cart owners on another thread and I'd like to update the records.
saehn
Vic 20 Devotee

Post by saehn »

Don't mind at all. He's from Vermont.