60%
Game Theory 4
20%

Total votes: 5

hasseapa
Vic 20 Devotee

Re: VIC Game Club No. 7 – Game Theories

Post by hasseapa »

Latest issue of Retrogamer #185 mentions features Game Theory as an example of 8-bit minigames in the article The Making Of Batalyx (Batalyx is a Jeff Minter C64 game).

It's just two sentences: "This homebrew release for the VIC-20 riffs on WarioWare with tiny challenges lasting just a few seconds, raging from catching ghosts to popping ballons. A sequel has since followed proving that the 8-bit mingame collections genre lives on!"

But there's a nice screenshot too :)
Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Post by Jeff-20 »

hasseapa wrote:Latest issue of Retrogamer #185 mentions features Game Theory as an example of 8-bit minigames in the article The Making Of Batalyx (Batalyx is a Jeff Minter C64 game).

It's just two sentences: "This homebrew release for the VIC-20 riffs on WarioWare with tiny challenges lasting just a few seconds, raging from catching ghosts to popping ballons. A sequel has since followed proving that the 8-bit mingame collections genre lives on!"

But there's a nice screenshot too :)
I missed this and cannot seem to find it. Can anyone get me just a quick snap shot of the article or the blurb where I am mentioned?
High Scores, Links, and Jeff's Basic Games page.
hasseapa
Vic 20 Devotee

Post by hasseapa »

I don't have access to a scanner right now, but I took a photo of the page. Let me know if it will do.
Attachments
retrogamer.jpg
Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Post by Jeff-20 »

Thanks so much! THat image will be fine. I was just curious. I love that magazine!
High Scores, Links, and Jeff's Basic Games page.