Micro-Ware "Ate-Pak" cassette -- dumped? Rare?

History and Preservation Issues

Moderator: Moderators

Centallica
Pinballer

Post by Centallica »

Mirage1972 wrote:So, I guess I'm still a little surprised that this board seems to be skewed towards Canada, unless it's for some reason other than original popularity. Perhaps the Vic itself was more popular in Canada than in the U.S.
I would have to say a strong school system who believed in computers and Commodore was their choice.

TPUG also has a influence to bring many of us together and we spread the word there of this board to new people we meet 8)
ral-clan
plays wooden flutes

Post by ral-clan »

Kweepa wrote:I could give it a try. It's not something I've done before but the process seems simple enough, and it looks like fun! I have access to some decent sound equipment.
Yeah, that's why I offered to do it. I have a Datasette to PC cable and also a 1541XE cable. But still I'd rather that someone in the US with this equipment does it.
Mirage1972
Vic 20 Amateur

Post by Mirage1972 »

To put a temporary end to this thread for now... our company pretty much closed up today, so I'm out of a job. This is okay, because now I just get to move back home to WI sooner!

Anyway, we'll be moving sometime in the next few weeks. After I get moved and things settle down (uhhh, new job!), I'll either set up to do the .tap myself or I'll at that time post again to see if anyone can do it.

Thanks all! I may be gone for a bit, but once we're settled in again, I'll be on here regularly. The Vic is definitely back in my life for good :)