Someone has these cart images ?

History and Preservation Issues

Moderator: Moderators

Mayhem
High Bidder

Post by Mayhem »

6502dude wrote:We should be able to squeeze you into credits for Mega-Cart :wink:

Do you wish real name or Denial forum handle?
I did notice there was a possible spare row :P

I'm fine either way with real name or handle... my handle is pretty universal across countless forums anyhow...
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
6502dude
megacart

Post by 6502dude »

Jeff-20 wrote:Shit, again I cannot think of a way to get my name on a major project... :lol: I've also noticed an increase in traffic to this site since this project started. Especially now in the last stages.

But you do have a major project with your name on it!

It is the Denial Forum

Without Denial forum, may of us who have interest in the Vic-20 , a neglected - but excellent home computer, would never have gathered to exchange ideas, programs, insights, etc.

Multi-cart / Mega-Cart etc. would likely never have been a possibility with the Denial Forum.

I am pleased to traffic is up and people realize the potential of our Friendly Computer.
Image Mega-Cart: the ultimate cartridge for your Commodore Vic-20
nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

Mayhem wrote:Well this is interesting... I'm using 1.21 as well, and I just tried booting Frogman again in ROM and it works fine in NTSC for me. Still crashes on boot in PAL though. Agree on Mobile Attack.
:oops: my mistake like for Mobile Attack you need to reset the vic again to start it, i did reset automatically, sorry.
I've PAL-NTSC fixed FrogMan and Key-Quest, i will reburn FrogMan to an eprom to try in real hardware.
Can anyone fix Mobile Attack to stop it crashing, or are we just going to have to grin and bear it until Vice is updated properly? :?
I've signaled this problem in another post to blackystardust that is a core developers of the VICE emulator.
Oh and does this mean I get a last minute credit on the multicart? :P
Oh yes, of course, i need space in credit page...