C64 PLA surrogate: the BIGal

Other Computers and Game Systems

Moderator: Moderators

MCes
Vic 20 Afficionado

C64 PLA surrogate: the BIGal

Post by MCes »

DSC08678.JPG
I'm selling on ebay a project of mine: C64 PLA surrogate "BIGal".
Interested people can PM me for ordering it: via ebay any discount will be not possible. :wink:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/PLA-sostitutiv ... rk:22:pf:0
I'm planning to explain the project on a C64 specialized forum, probailly MELON64, or LEMON64.

I won't follow the evolution of this thread, so I ask to moderators to lock it,
thanks.
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." (Albert Einstein)
norm8332
Vic 20 Nerd

Re: C64 PLA surrogate: the BIGal

Post by norm8332 »

Nice, I have seen these types before. They seem to work much better than an EPROM.

On a side note, in the ebay listing you state:
ATTENZIONE: se si sceglie la spedizione in posta prioritaria: il compratore si assume ogni responsabilità della spedizione, quindi accetta in realtà di comprare come se ritirasse presso il mio domicilio ed io mi impegno a titolo di cortesia personale a spedire appunto con un metodo economico per il compratore ma che non mi lascia in mano ne la prova dell'invio tantomeno la tracciatura, per cui scegliendo la posta prioritaria il compratore accetta che il chip verrà spedito SOLO dopo che avrà espresso FB completamente positivo nei confronti del venditore.
Se non si intende accettare quanto sopra scegliere la spedizione in raccomandata.
The problem with this is it violates Ebay's terms and could also cause buyers to leave negative feedback. According to Ebay's selling terms you cannot require positive feedback as a prerequisite for completing a transaction and shipping the item. Just thought I'd point that out.
“In religion and politics people’s beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination... whose opinions about them were not worth a brass farthing.”

-Autobiography of Mark Twain